So what exactly do you want?
You may want a website but don't know where to start or what you really need.
You may already know what you want and just need to discuss how best to plan your website.
Your company may already have a website which needs updating or redesigning to bring it up-to-date.
Or you may be quite happy with how your website looks and functions but are at a loss as to why it's not appearing on search engines.
Basically, whatever your requirements I'll be able to plan the best course of action to accomplish your goals (and within your budget).
Planning a web project:
- I make sure I ask you all the questions I need to in order to understand exactly what you need.
I'll help you construct a plan (or do it for you if you prefer) which will include everything required to develop your website, which could include:
- choosing a domain name and hosting space for your website
- deciding exactly what you require for your website (see a list below for examples)
- working out the best, most cost effective way of constructing you website
- designing you website
- developing your website
- testing your website (especially if it's being developed for responsive web design )
- implementing an SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) strategy if required
- supporting you with your website
- Designing your website. I can get your website professionally designed to stand out from the crowd if this is what you need.
- (If required) help in setting up your domain name and hosting space for your website. (This is always done so you own it and have full control - I don't believe in holding people to ransom!)
- Developing your website, including making sure the structure is optimised for SEO, works in all the major browsers, and is responsive to mobile devices, tablets, iPads etc if required. (And, yes, once complete, and paid for, the code, images and all other files that make up your website are also yours! I like to be transparent as well).
- Applying SEO strategies and marketing your website. After all we all want your hard work to be found and used, that's the ultimate goal.
- Ongoing support: I have many clients who I support whether it's small updates from time to time to major support plans for content updates, SEO, social media and more. We'll discuss as much as you need but I'm always here just in case (good advice doesn't cost anything!).
What website requirements may include:
- Deciding on the website plan, number of pages, navigation etc
- Images and photography
- Content and copywriting
- CMS (content management system)
- CRM (customer relationship management system)